Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.....



Good morning everyone and Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!  Just another reminder that the release date for Heartfelt Creations for the month of November will be Black Friday, November 25.
Be sure and check us out because this month's release is spectacular!

Now back to my card!  I wanted to do another Christmas card this week and this is what I came up with.  I just love the look.  It is clean and simple, but at the same time I think it packs a punch!  What do you think?

For all the products used and the instructions for this card, just pop over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and check it out.  You can also see all the creations from the new design team!  There will be lots of gorgeous pictures to make your mouth water!  I can't wait to visit the blogs of the design team and see what all they have going on!  You can visit them by clicking on their names on the right hand side of my blog.  Leave them a comment so they will know you visited...we all love hearing from you!

Well that is about it for me this morning.  My quest for a clean house continues!  No matter where you are or what you are doing take a moment and "Breathe"!  I need to practice what I preach!

27 comments:

Michelle said...

It's so lovely, Glenda! I love the soft colors..they are so serene! Beautiful Christmas card!

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah this is so very lovely Magpie _ I do love it - so understated and very pleasing to the eye - and not your run of the mill Christmas card - thanks for popping over and yes have another post they are thin on the ground at present! Shaz in oz.x

craftieodmae said...

lovely!!!! Love the frame, makes your image pop!!

marsha said...

Glenda, this is beautiful! I love how you framed your trees - makes for a gorgeous Christmas card!
Hugs,
Marsha

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are so right... it packs a huge elegant punch! Beautiful my friend!

Carla S. said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Glenda! I love how you framed the trees!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

A very beautiful, classy card Glenda !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

Lisa Lynne said...

Glenda, the layered frame is just awesome - it is just perfect for those trees. Lovely,, lovely card!

Starla said...

OH WOW!! This is just stunning! I love how you framed this....

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love what you did with the frames. Just beautiful! Have a wonderful day and holiday!

Elly said...

Beautiful card Glenda! Love the tree scene.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Wow THis is beautiful. I love the 3 trees framed so nicely. A great
winter card.

Selma said...

Run out of words -- you work is always gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

So elegant! Packs a punch without overstating anything!

Lori said...

Love your color combo, it's so clean...yet it's just stunning.

Dana D. said...

This card is gorgeous. So elegant.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Beautiful Card! Very elegant and serene.

Judi said...

Truly lovely and very serene. Well done.

Carol Hurlock said...

Glenda this is so elegant and graceful. I love how you did the framing. It really highlights your focal point. Beautiful work.

Bear Hugs,
Carol

The Rubber Maid said...

Just beautiful. Forget cleaning the house...it's bound to get dirty quickly. My grand kids destroy mine in a matter of mins.
Have a happy weekend. Pat

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card Glenda! I love the cream bow!

Jan Hennings said...

Glenda...your card is absolutely stunning! Love the layered frames and the beautiful image!

Lisa Somerville said...

Beautiful holiday card, love how you framed the trees!

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love the beauty and elegance of this card. Your style is so beautiful!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

They say the best flattery is to be copied.... will that's what I plan I doing (if you don't mind???)... I don't have the image you used but do have one that will be close.... I'm going to have to try this one for sure...
Beautiful, Just Beautiful!!!

Caroline D. said...

LOVE the vintage look to this card!! Any one would love to receive this one!