Monday, November 7, 2011

Sleigh Ride....


Good morning everyone.  Well the holidays are slipping up on us and I decided I needed to get cracking on my projects.  This morning I want to share a little tag I made.  Tags have so many wonderful uses and I just love to make them.  This one will slip down inside a little gift bag for one of my neighbors.  I used a sentiment from Heartfelt Creations and mounted it onto a Spellbinders tag and then my little sleigh is a discontinued die from Spellbinders.  I've had this die for several years and I know it's not fair to show you when you can't really purchase these anymore, but I just love the sleigh and so I decided to use it here.  I made a charm from a jingle bell and used glossy accents to adhere it to the sleigh.  I used another die to cut around the bottom.  White ribbon through the top and it is all finished.  I hope this inspires you to use the things you already have.  In today's economy it is a necessary evil!

Well I'm off to do my chores for the day.  More cleaning.  We are either the most dirty or the cleanest people I know.  It seems like I can find dust bunnies without even trying!

Have a wonderful day and don't overdo...And remember to breathe!

15 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Love your tag Glenda, so pretty !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxx

Rita said...

What a lovely bright and cheery tag Glenda, I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Beautiful tag... that sleigh is just amazing!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a Cute and Fun card... love the charm hanging off the sleigh...
Must have been a while.. don't remember seeing that beautiful sleigh.. Use it every chancs you get!!

craftieodmae said...

Love it, have an awesome day!!!

Carla S. said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda! Love the sleigh!

marsha said...

Glenda, this is gorgeous! I just love that little sleigh!
Hugs,
Marsha

505whimsygirl said...

This tag is a gift in itself!! Just love it!!

Happy winter.

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda! BTW, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

How cute, Glenda! I really love what you did with the sleigh. I love using up pieces that I have. Have a wonderful day.

Diane said...

Very pretty tag....fun die (even though its not available anymore...LOL)...am working on some "scrap" tags myself!!

Angelica Turner said...

Glenda, this is so cute. Love the color contrast and that sleigh is so pretty, I really like how you placed the bell.

Selma said...

This is a very pretty tag Glenda. I love sleighs. I need to get started on some tags.

Starla said...

I love that sleigh! Go figure, haha! I need to REALLY start working on Christmas....

Unknown said...

i love your post really nice
illustrative Logos