Wednesday, November 23, 2011

WOYWW #129



Welcome to WOYWW #129...now if you are wondering why I actually took a photo of this desk...here is the lowdown!  Each and every Wednesday Julia Dunnit hosts this little get together on her blog.  Everyone takes a picture of what they have on their workdesk and posts it to her blog...then we can all visit each other and see what we have going on.  I have become a huge fan of this madness and take part in it whenever I can!  I love visiting as many of the blogs as I can (I never get around to all of them) and see all the wonderful creative madness that is going on all across the globe.  Sometimes I even start at the bottom of the list and work my way back...but no matter which direction I go, I never seem to make it all the way through the list.  So why don't you come play with us on Wednesdays!  But let me just say, it is VERY addictive but not hazardous to your health!

As you can see I have a small mess going here this morning.  I've been working or design team projects as well as my own Christmas cards......I did straighten up a little yesterday because I couldn't find anything I needed to work with.   Sometimes I just have to stop and tidy a little.  My actual work space is really very small.  I have a whole room but only this tiny space that I actually use for creating.

So, I've shown you mine....now show us yours!

20 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. Thanks for letting us peek into your creative space this week. It's always inspiring seeing where and how we create! Hope the rest of your week goes very well for you.
Neil #31

Anonymous said...

What a great desk love your coloured images and your stash looks super with those great spellbinders and super papers I have been thinking of buying. Also love the plump pin cushion. Have a lovely Wednesday. Laura

jude said...

Great desk absolutely love your stamped image on the desk!Happy Thanksgiving!
Have fab wednesday pop by as i have candy up for grabs hugs judex 18

Helen said...

You are right about the addictiveness - I hate to miss a week! Like you I never get all the way round though...
Love your desk - you look very tidy. (unlike me!)
Helen, 8

craftieodmae said...

looks like you have been a busy girl, can't wait to see that image you have colored finished!!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh good early morning...glad you had some time for WOYWW and a couple of great coloring jobs there. Looks like a cute little image. Spellbinders..I love em but cut back on purchases for a bit..
Have fun with yours.. Enjoy the few days we have coming up. I wish you and yours a great Thanksgiving Day.

Inkypinkycraft said...

Great to see what others do and yes it is addictive but great fun! Happy woyww trace x(30)

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Will you did a very nice job tidying up, yes your desk top may be small but your results are ALWAYS Big!! You have all the bones of several projects there it looks like... cant wait to see your finished projects!
Thanks for the peek!

Wendy said...

If I show you mine, you might have a heart attack. Every time I see your work desk, I want to trade. No piles of old fabric scraps and sticky notes written to yourself so long ago, you have no idea what they even mean anymore! One of these days, I'm going to just push the whole lot into a garbage bag and start again from scratch!
Have a great Wednesday! I'm off to take my little monster for his first visit to the dentist. Lord, give me strength!

Sunshine Girl said...

Love your coloured in images - those spellbinder dies look lovely too. Thanks for sharing. Sunshine Girl – No 19

Cathy said...

Fab desk and I love that image you have coloured.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs
Cathy xx #3

Starla said...

haha! I was just thinking you create so neatly! I spy some great coloring going on!!

Tracey FK said...

little mess... hardly a mess at all... just lots of wonderfulness if you ask me ... thanks for sharing xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Magpie glad to see you are tidying up yes have to do it to see through the mess and find things I have lot - thanks for popping over not doing WOYWW this week, love Shaz in oz.x

voodoo vixen said...

Your desk is looking super tidy and polished and I am the same... it gets to a certain point of mess and I can't do anything until I tidy it all away so that I can mess it up again!! Annette #11

Sarah said...

I think you have a great desk - all looking very tidy and organised to me and you can pop over and do mine anytime...Thanks for taking some time to share your desk...Sarah at 14.

Anonymous said...

Lovely tidy desk Glenda, if I didn't know any better I'd say it was staged!! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving today.

Hugs
Brenda 82

Shoshi said...

Very tidy desk indeed! Nice creative space you've got. Mine's a tip this week because I've been too ill to do anything at all and have just used it as a dumping ground. (How is it that messes happen all by themselves, but you have to put effort in to get it tidy?? Answers on a postcard, please!) Happy WOYWW, Shoshi #70

Caroline D. said...

How FUN! You are very organized!

Julia Dunnit said...

I'm no exception Glenda, it's Friday tea time and I'm only just in the middle column! Still, it's a lovable madness! I am blown away by your wonderful colouring, just amazing. I've looked a few times at the Spellbinder shaes and wondered..shall I? And I think, you 're probably about to turn my decision!