Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday....



Good morning everyone!    This morning I want to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations using some of the stamps from the Limited Edition section of the Heartfelt Creations site.  These stamps will only be available until December 31, so if there are some you have had your eye on, now is the time to purchase them.  I used HCPC 2294 Aztec Gold Sunflowers 1 PreCut Set, HCPC 2293 Aztec Gold Sunflowers 2 PreCut Set and HCPC 2252 Stem and Leaves PreCut Set.  I even found some coordinating paper in my stash, how's that for luck?  If you would like all the specifics on my card, just head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and you can find all the instructions there.  Take a moment and look around while you are there.  The other design team members will be showing some of their creations too.  If you would like to visit the design team members individual blogs you can do that by clicking on their names on the side of my blog.  Go have a look around and leave a comment.  We all look forward to hearing from you!

I know this is short and sweet this morning, but I must run and get busy...it's not a good day to be found sleeping on the job.  There is so much to be done before the big day!  This will be my last post before the holiday.  I will be back next Wednesday with another project for Heartfelt Creations. 

So....From Our House to Yours.....Merry Christmas!

12 comments:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Hi there Magpie thanks so much for popping over and chatting on my blog - you are such a great crafter - just love this work and the one below too! and thanks for being a blessing to me through 2012. have fun preparing for the day over there - we had 19 to 26C here today howzat?
All the blessings of the season as we celebrate the birth of the dear Lord Jesus and the greatest gift of all, love Shaz in oz. x

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Sylvia said...

What beautiful sunflowers, Glenda! This is a fabulous card, I love the frame as well. Have a wonderful Holiday. I will miss looking at your posts! Glad you are happy and well this year. Merry Christmas.

Lori said...

I love the sunflowers...so pretty. Makes me long for sunny summer day!

Emmy said...

Awesome card, Glenda! You brought the sun to me in a cold winter day:-)
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Lisa aka Raining said...

This card is absolutely stunning!!!! Gorgeous!

Elly said...

Hi Maggie,

Beautiful card!!
Wishing you and your loved ones a very Merry Christmas too!!!

hugs, Elly

Jan Hennings said...

What a beautiful card and love the sunflowers! Merry Christmas to you and yours!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Have a very Merry Christmas my friend!

Angelica Turner said...

Glenda, this is a beautiful card, love the flowers. Merry Christmas.

Julie Koerber said...

This is just gorgeous... and so is the one below! Wow -- perfection! Just stopped by to wish you the Merriest of Christmases! Enjoy and relax Ms. Glenda!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Wishing you and your family a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Olena