Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Coral and Blue.......


Good morning everyone!  I hope your Monday was a good one and that your week is getting off to a good start.  I found this piece of pattern paper in my paper area and I decided now was the time to use it.  My card is 6" X 6" and I framed a sentiment from Heartfelt Creations.  I pulled out some petals and a rose and colored them Coral and Blue and scrunched them a little and nestle them around some leaves and my card is ready to go.  I just love easy CAS cards and for me this is CAS.  I love flowers and pearls and ribbon and the more, the better, so this is not an easy thing for me.

I hope you have a good day planned.  We are expecting warmer temps here in the Valley and I'm praying the tornado victims also feel a warm up!   Have a great day and remember to breathe!

11 comments:

Lisa Lynne said...

Lovely! You definitely have your mojo back.

Becky said...

This is beautiful, Glenda! Love that background paper and your sentiment.

craftieodmae said...

beautiful card and gorgeous flowers!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely beautiful GF!

Cibele Glazer said...

Gorgeous, Glenda!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the DP and the beautiful flowers! Wonderful framing for the sentiment!

Rita said...

I absolutely love that paper Glenda. The flowers are exquisite too. Beautiful card. Hope your having a better day. Hugs Rita xxx

Sylvia said...

What a lovely card, Glenda, the paper is pretty and the flowers gorgeous! Have a wonderful day!

505whimsygirl said...

I've been thinking about you, wondering where you are in relations to the tornadoes.

The card is very pretty - and the flowers -- love them!

Hugs,
Kay

Nan G said...

A soft and caring card. Love it! And the dp.

Lenoria said...

Glenda, I love everything about this card! The paper and the sentiment and just the peacefulness of it is perfect for everything going on around us at this time.