Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...

Good morning everyone. It's Wednesday again and time for me to share another Heartfelt Creations card with you.  So warm up your coffee or tea and get comfy and lets visit a little while.

Would you look at that, I made a manly card!  Not a flower or a ribbon anywhere in sight.  This Balmy Breeze collection lends itself to making cards for the man in our lives.  I love the ocean and these stamps, dies and papers are the perfect tools to making beautiful projects!

If you would like to know about the products I used on this and the instructions for making one for yourself,  just head on over to the HC blog and have a good look around.  There is bound to be something there that will spark your creativity!

15 comments:

craftieodmae said...

It's fantastic!!! the pills he gave me yesterday didn't work, LOL, so, been up most of the night with my shouder, lets hope I get plenty of shots today so I can play LOL

Sylvia said...

Love your card, Glenda, especially the tiny tags! The colors are awesome, Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Selma said...

I love how you layered all the elements. This is a fantastic masculine card.

scrappymo! said...

This is a fabulous masculine card. I love the stamped image....that huge wave curling around the lighthouse is fantastic!

Marisa Job said...

Great card Glenda! Perfect for a guy!

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful layers Glenda! Love the details. I look forward to seeing more of your work :)

Starla said...

You are doing an incredible job showcasing this set!! I love the colors that you used!
And as I am extremely bow challenged, I love seeing your cards without ribbons as that is something that I could CAS, hehe!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! Love the muted colors and the layering! A perfect masculine card!

The Rubber Maid said...

Good golly I found you and you didn't even know your were lost. The google bit when you left a message did not get me to you but thank goodness I remembered your blog name. Beautiful work as always. Pat

Patty Sue 2 said...

It is a great manly card....so hard to do! Love the details on this one.

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Great guy card, but of course I love all your work! I have loved serving on the HC Design Team with you. You are definately one person I would love to meet in "real life" so if you are ever by chance up this way at Heartfelt please let me know! Thank you always for your words of encouragement and caring about me and my family. You have no idea how much it means to me! I look forward to watching what you create with the new HC releases!

Monica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Monica said...

Great man card! and I think this is gorgeous.

Nan G said...

Another great masculine card! I would consider the precious post a masculine tone card too.

Leslie Miller said...

Another beauty! You're doing wonderful things with this release. This is made for a man, but I like it too!