Friday, December 13, 2013

Sparkle.......

Good morning everyone!  I'm feeling quite a bit of stress, although I really am well underway into this season.  Time is marching on toward Christmas and I still need to bake and make homemade fudge!  It will all fall into place and then I can begin to breathe again!

I'm here this morning to share another Christmas Card I made a while back and I don't think I have posted it yet.  If I did already, lets just chalk it up to stress!  OK, so you are not going to let me play the stress card.....how about old and forgetful?


Did you notice my envelope in the background?  My envelope maker from We are Memory Keepers is so handy!  I also used a Stampin Up folder to emboss some pretty onto a plain white envelope.  I found this folder on Ebay and I have to say, I love it!  The grid work on the front of my card is Poppystamps and it's name is Diamond Background.  Lots of glitter and it makes a gorgeous background!

Supplies:
Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder
Diamond Background die
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two
Heartfelt Creations Sentiment (I have lost this stamp set and didn't write down the numbers)
glitter and glue

12 comments:

Oksana said...

Hi Glenda, this card is absolutely gorgeous! Love the colours, that die is incredible! Beautiful!xx

Marisa Job said...

This is just beautiful! Love the grid background!!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the background die you used! Very elegant design!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, I love the blue you used and the die cuts are fabulous...love the ef as well. Have a beautiful day, try and stay calm! Happy Friday to you as well.

Caroline D. said...

Beautiful!! The white on teal with the glitter makes it a wonderfully seasonally frosty look!! The background die cut is our envelope is pretty too... you're making me want a envelope punch board... I'll tell Santa.

craftieodmae said...

another jaw dropping beauty!

Nikki Craft said...

This is gorgeous Glenda x I am sure everything will fall in place and you will be all ready for Christmas :) Good luck x

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love it!Have a Good Weekend!!!

Nan G said...

A beautiful card! Now don't stress, please, everything get done. Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

I don't remember seeing this, but it is seriously pretty! So simple, too. I'm very impressed. I'm trying not to stress. Today is going to be very busy, but I'm enjoying some quiet time with my blogger friends before the frenzy starts.

Patricia said...

Beautiful card I love everything about it especially that wonderful embossing.
I do not stress about Christmas it is just another day.
I also have home made sweets still to make. I enjoy doing it so it is a pleasure to do.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

I don't know how I missed this, but I am so glad I found it...this card is scrumptious! I love the color palette and all that embossing is just pure eye candy. Gorgeous envelope, too. Hope you can finally take a break! xxo