Wednesday, September 10, 2014

WOYWW #275

Good morning everyone and welcome to WOYWW or What's On Your Workdesk.  Wednesday#275.
If you are curious about this just head over to Julia's blog and she has all the specifics there.  She is the owner and creator of this little bit of madness (I say that with love!)  The idea is we take a photo of our space and blog about it and link to Julia's blog and then we become one great big blog hop!  It is so much fun seeing what everyone is doing rather than just hearing about it.  So come join us!


Do you see my black box?  It is 3" X 3" and I love it!  It is perfect for decorating and I'm really enjoying making it!  I have some flower stamps and dies laid out and some Gala glitz along with some lace from another project.  My red flower mat is looking pretty terrible but I shape petals and glue flowers together on the mat.  It just helps shape the flower while the glue is drying and sometimes glue and glitter gets on my cushion mat.  But I love it and don't know what I will do when it is just past helping me.  

OK that is all from me this morning.  Nothing earth shattering going on I'm afraid.  You always seem to catch me just after I finish a project and before I start another one.  I need to remember to show you during my creative process.  It really never looks much worse than this.  My actual space is so small that I need to keep a clean space for the actual working area.

Have a great rest of the week!


12 comments:

craftieodmae said...

I love those boxes, and I love that lace I see, can't wait to see what you create!!!!

sandra de said...

I spy some beautiful lace on your desk as well. petal and flower shaping is really new to me so I will have to look at some of your earlier posts to get an idea of the finished projects. Have a lovely week.
Sandra de @26

Hazel said...

Hope you show us how the black box develops (perhaps for next week's WOYWW). Thanks for sharing your workspace today. Hope you have a great day and a lovely crafting week to come. Hazel, WOYWW #45 x

Chrysalis said...

Do show the finished box - it sounds great! Happy playing, Chris # 34

glitterandglue said...

Lots to peek at there, Glenda. Your box is going to look lovely when it is all decorated up. I hope we see it one Wednesday.
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #4

Patricia said...

I spy lace and a box so if the two are put together I am sure something STUNNING will emerge.
Look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Patricia x

Sylvia said...

What a fun space this morning, Glenda, your space maybe small but it see a lot of work go through! Have a fun Wednesday.

Unknown said...

Oh I like the box. I guess you will using the Arianna Blooms stamps and dies to decorate it. I have a large workspace, but it has to clean before I start a project or I won't be able to find anything. #56

Anne said...

Love making boxes and love lace. Hope you will show us when you have finished your creation. Happy WOYWW Anne x #32

Robyn said...

looks like a lot of creativity waiting to happen!
Robyn 22

Dianne said...

Hello Miss Glenda, it's nice to see you get messy too, but what creative beauty you create in that space, can't wait to see what you do with the box, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful week, ((( BIG HUGS )))

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,
What a clean little desk! I can understand why you keep your very cool mat. The glue and glitter just prove how much you create!

Hugs,
Kay