Friday, January 23, 2015

Craft Hoarders Anonymous - January 2015 - Choose your Challenge....

Good morning everyone!  Here we are at another Friday Morning and getting ready to jump headlong into the weekend!  Even though I no longer work outside the home and basically spend every day doing what I want, I still get excited about the weekend.  

This morning I want to remind you that you still have time to join in our January challenge over at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!  It will remain open until 12 PM Pacific Time on 2-8-2015.



This month you can create any type or style of project you wish as long as you pick ONE (1) item from each category in the chart below!  Choose your cardstock, printed paper, or other base (box, canvas, tray, etc.).  Next choose your adhesive.  Finally, from the chart below, choose  your coloring medium, fiber, technique, texture and embellishments for your project.  The combinations are almost endless!  (You may choose more than one item from each category, but you MUST have AT LEAST ONE from each!)  Have fun, and welcome to a NEW YEAR at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!



I used the following from the chart:

Coloring Medium - Ink
Fiber - yarn/thread
Technique - Stamping-Die Cutting and Folding
Texture - Embossing
Embellish - Flowers

You are next, join our challenge; create a fun project of your own using some of your hoard then link it back to the Craft Hoarders Anonymous Blog.  I can't wait to see what you make!

You can visit the design team by clicking on their names below.  Go see what they created; I promise you will find something that will inspire you along the way.  We all love hearing from you and we are all excited to have you join us!

Design Team:
Amber Milone
Christy Butters
Debbie Seyer
Donna Idlet
Ginny Nemchak
Pam Bray
Teresa Horner
Wendi Robinson

Supply List:
HCPC 3608 Arianna Blooms PreCut Set (Heartfelt Creations)
HCD 748 Arianna Blooms Die (Heartfelt Creations)
Spellbinders Dies:  Foliage, Majesty, Lacey Squares
Life Lines from Flourishes
Half Pearls
Fibers from Really Reasonable Ribbon 


4 comments:

Patricia said...

Oh! My! Word! Glenda, your card is AMAZING!!!
Everything is so beautiful, those flowers are "out of this word"
Have a great weekend

Patricia x

Unknown said...

Oh, That's gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Hi there,
I've just come across your Blog and joined I think this Card is Truly Awesome I Love all The Embellishments that you've placed on your Card it's Fabulous, I'm now going to check out the rest of your work.
Take Care
Love and Hugs
From Sam xxx

Darlene said...

OMG this is just GORGEOUS! I just love your style and your flowers are ALWAYS perfect! Another beautiful, inspirational piece of art! Thanks my friend ... keep 'em coming! LOL!