Wednesday, September 2, 2015

WOYWW #326

Good morning everyone and welcome to another WOYWW!  My desk is a mess, as is every other surface in my space!  I definitely need to take a day or maybe two and clean my mess!


I have almost every inch of my desk top covered with "stuff".  I've been making flowers and the tools in the foreground are for shaping petals.  The blue die cut is the remnant from a Sue Wilson die that I didn't use.  Then I'm looking forward to Halloween and I have a few stickles and a "boo" die to use on a card or two.  The little jar sitting just above the "boo" is Gala Glitz and I use it for flower centers a lot.  The list just goes on and on and suddenly nothing actually goes together and needs to be put away before you start another project.  Actually my mojo has been slipping in and out but I keep trying to be creative.

Now if you would like to participate in this madness, just head over to Julia's blog and you can read all the rules and regulations.  We would love to have you join this huge blog hop and become one of us!  I'd love to be able to slip into your craft room and watch over your shoulder for a bit!

Well that does it for me this morning.  We are supposed to keep it short and sweet so nobody gets bogged down in our post.  I'm off to visit Julia's blog and start hopping around!

17 comments:

Bridget Larsen said...

Don't we all have messy desks, I have so much mess I just move to another desk until I run out of desks LOL
Bridget #1

sandra de said...

Lovely decorative die just casually lying on your desk. It can be hard when the mojo is not firing but I think your idea of just working through it is good.
sandra de @33

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I love to see your desk messy !! But this is a good mess. Love the blue die cut. Can't play this week but happy to wish you a great week.

Patricia said...

Good morning, that's the way a "crafters" desk should be, love it.
Unfortunately I craft in the kitchen and have clear up all the time.
Patricia x

craftieodmae said...

wondering what that "BOO" is going to turn into...............

Sylvia said...

What a fun desk, Glenda, if you think that is messy, you should not see mine! Happy Wednesday!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That 'boo'die made me laugh but I think you should have one in Upper Case too....BOO has so much more impact, lol!!
I like the fact that you have glitter and sparkle everywhere...you're talking to Mrs Magpie here :-)
Hugs, LLJ 5 XXX

alice k. said...

Your desk looks fine to me, no visible mess detected...

Sue Jones said...

Doesn't look so bad to me :) I like the Boo die so cute! I keep looking at those flower shaping tools - I do have a few flower dies and I am sure I would get use out of them - just don'tr want to spend the cash i guess, though I am sure I will give in at some point.Thanks for the visit earlier - have a great week. Soojay x

Kristiina said...

Not a mess, but stuff in progress! Actually I do know (right now, too) the feeling of a desk becoming stuffy... for me it means that the progress isn't happening and several projects are just not getting done... Yours looks fine :)
Happy woyww! Kristiina #7

Ali H said...

Great to see all your busy projects! Thanks for visiting Ali #9

VonnyK said...

I always say a messy desk is a creative desk. That way you don't have to clean it up! Love you "boo!" die, you could have some real fun with that. I'm a sucker for sparkly things and you certainly have lots of bottles of sparkle. Hope your mojo comes back big time.
Have a great week,
Von #13

Darlene said...

Ooooo interesting! Can't wait to see what comes of your 'mess'! LOL ... it's always something AMAZING!! What fun!

Nikki said...

That boo die looks like a lot of fun perfect for this time of year
hugs Nikki 3

Lisca said...

Lovely messy desk! By the time you get this you might have tidied up. But I always find that it's difficult to get going when my desk is empty and clean. A different sort of empty page syndrome...
Thanks for visiting a few days ago. As you know, I take my time. Besides, we've been away too for a few days and the campsite doesn't have wifi.
Have a good week,
Lisca

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah Magpie, creative detritus? tools, dies, bit of bling, die cuts .. must admit do love that die of Sue's .. but they are very big.

Sue makes such big cards, not practical/ postable in my view.. and keep waiting for her to do video that has more colour in it ...
Of late, she is very white and silver.. I just watch for the tips.. as she has some good ones.

Happy Belated WOYWW! Shaz in Oz.x #27

{Shaz in Oz – Calligraphy Cards}

Jean said...

Love your desk! Wonderful border that I see!