Tuesday, April 5, 2016

April Craft Hoarders Hop


Good morning everyone!  I'm here to share another Craft Hoarders project with you as I strive to use up lots of hoarded items I have sitting in my closet of shame.


I used the Blazing Poppy paper collection from Heartfelt Creations and the flowers, leaves and butterflies have been made up and sitting in a container in my closet for awhile now. They are from a mini album I made last year I also used old Spellbinders Dies from long ago to add some layers to the card.  I also made the envelope.

You should be coming here from Karen Zueger's blog.  After visiting me, hop over to Teresa Horner's Blog.  To start at the beginning of the hop, go back to Gloria's Blog!  Please follow along the hop for lots of inspiration!


Participating Hoarders

Supplies List:
Blazing Poppy Paper Collection
Blazing Poppy Flowers and Leaves
Spellbinders Lacey Circles
Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two
Black and White Cardstock

8 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Oh My Stars, girl this is absolutely breathtaking!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

Love your hoarders card, Glenda, love the poppies! Have a wonderful Tuesday!

lostcoastscrapper said...

I just love this project, beautiful colors you used! xo

Leslie Miller said...

You crack me up about your "closet of shame", but look what beauties came from it! I have a baskets and drawers and jars and cupboards full of shame, tsk tsk. Gorgeous poppies and butterflies, and the black die cut really sets them off.

wendipooh13 said...

such a lovely card, and the butterflies are perfect!!!

Marisa Job said...

Another beautiful creation! Love the flower!!

Darlene said...

WOW and to think this came together from your 'closet of shame' ... awesome! Your flowers and butterflies are amazing and I just LOVE what you've created! Great job (no surprise there! lol)! Hugs and happy day my friend!

Gloria Stengel said...

And another amazing flower!!! This is so pretty!