Friday, May 20, 2016

Sea Coral....

Good Friday morning everyone and welcome in as I share another card I have made for Heartfelt Creations.  Every now and then we all need a card that can mail with no extra postage; I call them CAS or 1-2 layer cards.  My card this morning is in that category.  Not a 3D flower in sight but I did use dimensional tape to add interest to my card.


Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried in Their Store:
Under the Sea Paper collection
HCPC 3737 Under the Sea Coral Cling Stamps
HCD1-797 Under the Sea Coral Dies
Art Institute Dries Clear Glue
Art Glitter - 85 Crystal
Memento Ink Tuexed Black
Dove Blender Pen

Other Suplies:  White Seam Binding, Scorp-Tape, Chalk, Ranger Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers, Dimensional Tape

Card Instructions:
My card size is 4 1/4" x 5 1/2".  Make card base and cut a piece of the design paper to cover the front.  Tie a piece of the seam binding around the paper and tie a knot.  Stamp, color with chalk and the Dove Blender Pen and then cut out the coral.Find a little turtle on the paper and use the die to cut it out.  Add glitter here and there on the coral and the turtle; set aside to dry.  Once dry use the dimensional tape to put them up and give dimension to the card.

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You colored with chalk! I still like to get mine out once in a while. Seems my blender pens have dried up. That's great that the turtle fits the die cut. I'll have to take another look at my Heartfelt dies and papers. Glenda, this is so cute and love that it's easy to mail. It will be a sweet smile in someone's mailbox soon, I'm sure!

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Glenda...this card is so cute. Inky hugs

Marisa Job said...

What a pretty card! Have a great weekend!!