Wednesday, June 15, 2016

WOYWW #367

I have been absent for awhile as I got back in the swing of things with being on the design team for Heartfelt Creations.  With new design team work, yard work and working in my garden I've been away.  I have sorely missed  being with you ladies and am hopping I can be one of you again!  I'm hoping Julia is recovering nicely and that she will be among us again soon!  Until then we are gathering at Lunch Lady Jan's digs.


Not a huge amount on my desk this morning.  My usual mug of coffee and some new sponge daubers I had ordered.  Then there is my wonderful new set of dies from Heartfelt creations.  I love the lovely oval shape and all the different ways you can use the dies.  To the left there are three pill bottles that have Woodland Scenics pollen in them.  You can just put a dab of glue on the end of stamen for flowers and it makes for a stunning flower center.  I love this; it is so realistic.

That does it for me this morning.  I'm off to visit as many of you as I can!  Have a great day and Happy WOYWW!

12 comments:

sandra de said...

Hello Glenda, I am fascinated with the woodland pollen ... I learn something new each week I visit a woyww desk.
sandra de @34

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Glenda, I too have never heard of the Woodland Pollen, what a clever idea. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #5 xxx

Sharon said...

I'll have to go look up what the Woodland Pollen is! Your desk looks ready to go with the cup of coffee on it. The die set looks interesting - detailed.

Happy WOYWW
Sharon K #39

Caz said...

I need to check out that Woodland Pollen...and those dabbers - they look like a really neat addition to a work desk supplies!!
Happy WOYWW
Caz
#31

dmgarafalo said...

happy crafting donna #13

Sylvia said...

So glad to see your desk again, Glenda, love sponge daubers! Happy Wednesday!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glad you could play along. Loving the new dies..and daubers are on my list also. Will have time today to stop at Hobby Lobby after our lunch, it's been a while since I've been shopping. Just so many other life events going on.
Summer Fun I guess!!!! So fortunate to have missed the storms, just a nice rain, which we needed. Happy WOYWW , thanks for the visit.

Neet said...

Congrats on being on HC DT again, you make some wonderful cards and things.
Thanks for the tip about the flower centres, now where do you get the stuff from?.
Have a good week,
Hugs, Neet 7 xx

Helen said...

used to love using those daubers.. still have some somewhere...! have a great week. Helen #5

Anne said...

The Woodland pollen sounds fascinating. Think those are SU sponge daubers ? If not similar - I have some. ;-) Anne x 23

ToadilyDiane said...

Love those dies!!!!
Have a great day.
Diane - WOYWW #42

Mrs.D said...

Welcome back and back you come with new ideas, love the idea of pollen.
Thanks for visiting my desk, and your nice comments.
Chris #17