Monday, August 21, 2017

Butterfly Card...

Good Monday morning everyone.  For most people Monday signifies the end of the weekend and back to work. For a happily retired person like myself, Monday is a happy day and I never dread marching right along to the beat of a different drum. So yes, maybe I'm a little too happy about Monday, but please don't judge.  When you retire you will totally understand!

This morning I want to share a card I made using bits and pieces off my desk and  I wanted to use my new die from Crafters Companion that makes a step card.  The butterflies and the "Thinking of You" panels are also part of the set and make decorating the card extra easy.  These little flowers and leaves were left over from another project so I used them to help decorate the card.  The papers I used were left over from another card.  It is the Classic Petunia Collection from Heartfelt Creations!


This made a really great card to send along to one of your friends or family to let them know you are thinking about them and  it was relatively painless since I used leftover pieces on my desk.  So now I'm off to enjoy my Monday ... hope your day is a good one!


4 comments:

Donna said...

What a gorgeous step card, Glenda! Love the color combo. This flowers and die cut are fabulous!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! That's a gorgeous step card, and the die set makes it so much easier! Your Heartfelt additions take it over the top. Such sweet colors and flowers. I love Mondays now, too. I'm always happy to think I don't have to go to work anymore. Labor Day weekend is coming up and I was just saying to Rich that I'd be looking forward to a three day weekend, but now... well, you understand. After 2 years retirement I'm still pinching myself!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

This is truly beautiful. I cannot believe I am this far behind on commenting. WOW..

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

WOW such pretty die cuts on the butterflies and background. Of course the little flowers are adorable, left overs or not. Good way to use them